Refunds are only considered for the following reasons:
- Duplicate transactions
- Incorrect course purchases
For a refund to be considered, the following must not have occurred:
- The purchase transaction did not occur more than two (2) weeks previous.
- No section of the course has been reviewed or studied.
- If applicable to the course, the test has not been started.
- A permit was not issued for the recent purchase in dispute.
If the above requirements are met, you can request a refund by the following processes:
- Login to your account.
- Create a “Support Ticket” stating the reason why you are seeking a refund.
When we have reviewed your refund request, we will promptly contact you within 24 hours during normal business hours.
For more information, contact the FoodManagerClasses.com Online Food Manager Permit Service by one of the following methods:
103 S Travis St., Ste 200
Sherman, TX 75090
To contact the Grayson County Environmental Health Division, please use one of the following methods:
- 903-465-2878 ext 222Phone:
- Online Food Manager Permit ServiceMail:
ATTN: Environmental Health Division
205 North Houston
Denison, TX 75021